Mumsnet Blogfest 2013

In a few days time I'll be boarding the early train to London to attend Mumsnet Blogfest 2013.  I have been blogging for a couple of years now but haven't taken it all that seriously, I started blogging from Multi Layer Mummy just for fun and to document life with TC as a mum with children two decades apart.  It still remains fun and lovely to look back on.

I started the food blog Nutritious Deliciousness as food and health are a huge interest of mine, making nutritious food delicious! The juggling between the two blogs then began.  

I was lucky last year to win tickets to Food Blogger Connect and spent 2 days listening to some amazing speakers and stories which really whetted my appetite (see what I did there) to attend more events.

So it's off to Mumsnet Blogfest on Saturday, the programme looks amazing and I'm really looking forward to seeing the fantastic line up of speakers, Jo Brand and Prof. Tanya Byron amongst others plus some very inspiring bloggers at the breakouts and clinics. 

The sponsors that will be there are Coca-Cola, Mark Warner, Red & Yellow Care, Talk Talk and Honda who have some fantastic activities lined-up to keep us entertained. 

So many bloggers that I "know" are going plus one I have actually already met in real life a couple of times so looking forward to good natter over lunch. There's also some whizzy new technology which allows us to connect with each other by tapping our name badges together so be careful where you put yours!


small

Maybe see you there?

.

5 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to hearing your verdict on it. I have a lovely friend coming for lunch on Saturday and a ploughing match (!!) so I won't be sulking at home too much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will report back, the ploughing match sounds interesting!

      Delete
  2. Really looking forward to meeting you at long, long last. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to have met you at Britmums Xmas do yesterday. I love the design of your blog! Well done!

    ReplyDelete