Review: Amie Skincare

I recently received some Amie Skincare products to sample, when I opened the delicate pink tissue paper I found a face wash, daily moisturiser and an eye-make up remover.




My usual skincare products are of the higher end variety, my skin needs all the help it can get and I do try to look after my skin.  I am always happy to sample new brands and sometimes veer away from my usual brands as I cannot resist a new product!

The Amie brand is an award-winning skincare line created in the UK with an average of 95% natural and plant extracts.  They are free from parabens, sulphates, mineral oils or animal extracts and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

The packaging is simple but effective and all products have flip-top lids which alleviates the problem of fingers in pots which can contaminate your facial products.

Ideal for all skin types, especially sensitive, they have the most appetising ingredient list!  

Bright Eyes eye make-up remover contains meadow cornflower, chamomile and cucumber, soothing and calming ingredients that are kind and gentle to the very thin eye area.  Any eye make-up remover I use has to be oil-free as I find any oil finds its way into my eyes causing an unwelcome, irritating film!  Bright Eyes is a pleasure to use and removes eye make-up easily without having to rub and is oil-free.

Morning Clear, purifying facial wash contains orange blossom, may blossom, elderflower and raspberry, harmonising natural extracts that leave skin clean, soft and smooth.  It is pH balanced and soap-free, so suitable for even the most sensitive skins.  It is used on damp skin and massaged into the skin, then rinsed off.  Increasingly I prefer to use a facial wash over a cleanser, I like the fresh feeling it gives.  Morning Clear removes make-up with ease without stripping the skin of its natural oils and did not leave my skin feeling taut as some can.

Skin Shield, daily moisturiser contains sunflower, kakadu plum and blueberry.  I use plum kernel and blueberry oils in my custom face oil blends so know they are superb ingredients.  A lighter weight moisturiser with an SPF of 15 affording UVA and UVB protection, it leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated.

Amie skincare products are not highly perfumed which is a huge positive for me, just a subtle, natural, fresh aroma.  It was a pleasure to review these products they really a skin care line I would use again.




Disclosure:  I was sent Amie Skincare products for the purpose of review, no payment was received, all thoughts are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment