What's the Story?


A lovely, shiny, new photography linky has been started by Charly at PODcastdove entitled What's the Story?  



The brief is to share a photograph and describe what the story is behind it. I love taking photographs, good or not quite so good I love capturing an image.


Today is a special day for me and my girl and this is (nearly) where it all started.  This was the scan where we found out she was a girl and although I was at 20 weeks, there were another 20 to go, it seemed like a very long pregnancy!



And today we have woken up to the news that the Royal baby is on their way, we (not the royal we) are hoping that he or she will make their appearance today on this very special day.

Linking up with Magic Moments this week over at Verily Victoria Vocalises too.

  

.

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post, today must be so special to you. Thank you so much for sharing your photo and joining in with #whatsthestory. Much better scan than ours, POD looked like a dolphin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely picture that will bring back happy memories for mummies everywhere and a delightful story to go with it. Just fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, and of course picture!!

    I found you through the linky :) WTTP - The little lady with a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely!!! A magical moment. When the sonographer pointed out the sex of Little A, she said that 'you can tell by the 'hamburger' it's a girl,' - wonderful (not).
    And you got lucky, the Royal Baby arrived today! X.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scan photos are so special. I went slightly mental when I lost middle mans scans
    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely magic moment. I never wanted to know Monkey's sex, but I remember those scans so well #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely moment to treasure :0)

    ReplyDelete