Reasons to be Cheerful this week...

The week is only 4 days long this week and next.

The weather has promised to cheer up but probably only after Easter is over, although for the last couple of days we have had some tantalisingly, teasing, rare sunshine here peeping from the clouds.  It makes all the difference, that little bit of warmth and light. I understand why Easter is where it is each year but this is just so early and had to coincide with one of the most freezing Springtimes I have known!

I've bought new sunglasses and a couple of gorgeous summer dresses for TC, ever positive that the warmer weather will return as quickly as the cold pounced upon us.

The chasm in the garage has finally been filled in and the Flintstones debris removed by the boys.

I get to eat chocolate this week, I have kept away from it most of the year with only a couple of abberations when the supermarket had a BOGOF, who can resist a chocolate BOGOF!  Me and Miss TC are making some chocolate eggs with our Lakeland mould at the weekend, I have no idea how they will turn out, it will probably be a lot mess but it will be fun and we can lick our fingers and eat all the eggs and the "mistakes", can't wait!  (ps I have back up eggs - just in case!).

& finally we overslept this morning, which means I got a mini lie-in!  Usually TC wakes around 8am but for some reason, worn out from all that growing probably, she slept until 9!  That extra hour has made me very C-H-E-E-R-F-U-L *waving pom-poms*




8 comments:

  1. making chocolate eggs sounds like great fun, i hope it starts to warm up soon, its too cold xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so wish the weather would improve so I could wear my sunglasses and summer dresses!! Lovely reasons to be cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some lovely reasons to be cheerful, I wish the Spring would hurry up I have had enough of the cold! Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh - nice lie in this morning then! I could do with a couple of those! Is warmer weather really on the way? I hope so - I am so fed up with the cold. And have loads of fun making Easter eggs! X.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I long for a lie in. One of ours is always awake by 6.30

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh lie in! Enjoy the sun and the chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck with the egg making, sounds like a great way to make a mess :-D Hop e the sun comes out soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the egg making went well? The sun has been shining here but the wind will knock you down!! x

    ReplyDelete