Happy Easter!

I remember Easter Sunday as a child, my mum would go overboard on the Easter eggs and we would have an Easter Egg Hunt in our house and into the garden.  I remember waking up each year and loving the hunt and trying to make the chocolate last as long as I could, because the rest of the year it was rationed each week with a little leeway at Christmas.



I'm not going to be quite so exhuberant with TC, this will be the first time she has really tasted chocolate and because of that she isn't all that interested, a quick taste and she's on to the next task, she'll be more interested in the basket which no doubt she will make into a handbag, I wonder where she gets her love of handbags from!



Our chocolate eggs came out really well, I melted some milk chocolate and transferred it into TC's milk jug from her tea set.  She then (with a little help from mummy) very precisely poured the chocolate into the silicone Lakeland moulds, then we popped them into the fridge to set quickly.  These moulds were great, the chocolate came out of them in one piece much to TC's glee from the look on her little face!


 Happy Easter to everyone!

.

4 comments:

  1. They look fab! Happy Easter to you too! My mum was the same - chocolate allowed at Easter but rationed for the rest of the year! X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you had a lovely Easter too OM xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely easter chocolates, they look fab.
    I am really enjoying your blog.

    Laura - http://fairywingsandpinkthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, very kind of you to say x

      Delete