Beauty-full Things - Dermalogica

I was recommended by a friend to become a member of {Whats in my Handbag}, members they say get "exclusive access to beauty secrets from fashion, beauty and creative insiders"I just love seeing all the new beauty offerings they have every month.  Its a chance to try out a new brand or to stock up on products that I admire.

So, meet Dermalogica - I've been a fan of Dermalogica since my salon days, we were Dermalogica trained back then and the products have always been on my top ten list.  The kit I chose has a complete regimen that sees you through cleansing, exfoliating and moisturising face and eyes.


The Special Cleansing Gel is a soap-free, foaming gel that will remove make-up and impurities without stripping your skin's natural barrier.  I have normal skin that is now going over to the normal-dry side and this cleansing gel does not make my skin dry.

The Daily Microfoliant a rice based enzyme, polishes away dead skin cells, it is water-activated but I also pop a little of the Cleansing Gel with the water and it leaves my skin smooth as TC's posterior! 

The Skin Smoothing Cream improves the skin's texture and tone whilst restoring moisture, a lovely medium-weight cream that I'm using everyday at the moment.

Then comes the Multivitamin Power Firm eye treatment, a firming complex of vitamins, protective silicones and Red Seaweed extract.  This is a little different from your usual eyecream, it feels less moisturising than my usual eye cream but more smoothing (and filling of the cracks!) so I'm using it on top of my usual eye cream.

Dermalogica's packaging is a no-nonsense grey and white with the odd red touch, no nonsense like the range, effective and skin improving.  If you haven't tried Dermalogica products before, I can highly recommend them.

Mother's Day is soon upon us again and I shall be hinting between now and then for a Dermalogica facial ;)

.


No comments:

Post a Comment