My Reasons to be Cheerful this week

Now that all the festive and New Year celebrations are behind us again, for me it's time to concentrate on the year ahead and all the things I have decided to either do/sort/eliminate!

One of my un-resolutions is to join in more linky's and Reasons to be Cheerful from Mummy from the Heart is a great place to start.  I am very much about being thankful for what I still have in life without ever forgetting what I have lost.

So this very short working week I am cheerful about:

The weekend will be here tomorrow for me as I don't work on Fridays and I only have to work 2 days this week, more time to spend doing the things I love with those I love.

TC and I are nursery tasting today, a real milestone for both of us.  She adores other children and day nursery seems to be the right choice for her, a couple of afternoons a week having fun and learning.

This month is all about getting things sorted at home, I love a good declutter so I am extremely cheerful about getting it done!

Short and sweet, I hope you have reasons to be cheerful this week too.

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week ahead, I like to declutter too and will be finished work in about 3 hours, roll on the weekend! Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope TC enjoys nursery, good luck decluttering I am doing the same, it's good for the soul ;) happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loved it Mama Owl, a lot of nursery visits later I think I've found the perfect one *everything crossed!* Its amazing after a declutter that you don't miss whatever it is a month later!

      Delete
  3. great reasons, wishing you a happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love a declutter! I'm waiting until the boys go back to school. Glad little one enjoyed nursery! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanna, the kiddies there were all so cute too xx

      Delete
  5. Decluttering is great! (although i just usually declutter from one room into another and the junk just goes from room to room rather than leaving the house). I really need to get the kids to clear some space with the toys they no longer use - but they are worse than me at parting with their things! All the best for nursery and hope that 2013 is a great year for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know junk does have a habit of migrating, in case we might need it in the next 10 years! Happy 2013 to you & yours too x

      Delete
  6. I hope TC really enjoys nursery - Little A loves it - she goes two mornings a week. When we finally move, we will also have a declutter - we have so much stuff and junk boxed up in storage at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far she is enjoying, the kiddies are so very cute there, makes me want to stay and play! Hope the house sale is moving forward, hard keeping up the tidyness I know!! xx

      Delete