Beauty-full Things - L'Occitane

With the new year still fresh and young, I'm going to try and feature some of the beauty items that make my skin and wellbeing a little easier and also add to my happiness quota!

L'Occitane products have graced my bathroom for some years.  I am a huge fan of lavender and cherry both of which I grow in my garden & L'Occitane have an enticing range of both, as well as other tempting scents.

These cute little Limited Edition lip balms are my latest find on the L'Occitane website, I put them on my beauty wish list and as the sale was on and they were 40% off so I treated myself to two, one for my handbag & one on my desk!



These organic lip balms are rich in fair trade shea butter (10%), which helps to moisturise, repair and protect dry and chapped lips. The comfort, suppleness and softness are fully restored after quick slick on the lips.

I chose Desert Rose enriched with Moroccan rose extract and Cocoa Flower enriched with cocoa extract - gorgeous!  The only problem I can see here is how to keep them away from TC, the packaging is so eye-catching and will definitely be on the 2 year old's radar!
.



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE L'Occitane stuff. I could just move right into one of their shops and never leave. Lovely to have such pretty things around your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore L'Occitane! I haven't tried these products though, they sound amazing!

    Loving that you're a fellow beauty/mummy blogger - so am I! I'm your newest follower

    Hayley
    http://sparklesandstretchmarks.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hayley, thanks for the follow, will pop over to your blog too, love the title! x

      Delete