Beauty-full - NEOM Luxury Organics

I was very lucky to receive the perfect Christmas gift from my lovely daughter, at 2 years and 5 months old she already knows her mummy's tastes well, although I think she must have had some help ordering it off the internet and her wrapping skills are amazing!

NEOM Luxury Organics goodies have been on my wish list for some time and even through the wrapping paper I could smell the wonderful aromas eminating from these potent little bath oils and candle.



The candle is very aptly called Real Luxury -  known as the "cashmere blanket" the fragrance is a blend of Lavender, Jasmine and Brazilian Rosewood and smells divine.  NEOM candles are made from 100% natural vegetable wax and pure aromatherapy oils for a natural clean burn - I love the NEOM promise on the box - no synthetic scents, parafin wax, black smoke or toxins.

The 5 mini bath oils are a heady mix of aromas named:

Complete Bliss, Real Luxury, Refresh, Restore and Tranquility which has my favourite blend of essential oils - Lavender, Orange and Geranium as well as Rosewood, Patchouli, Cedarwood and Basil, all guaranteed to soothe and relax me before bed.

I have no idea where this was purchased from or how much it cost, but it's priceless to me, it will always be the gift my little girl gave me for Christmas.....



.

No comments:

Post a Comment