DAXON

Reading through a few blogs this evening I came across an opportunity from Daxon - I have to admit I'd never come across them before but do shop with  Verbaudet and LaRedoute which are also under the same Redcats banner, which is the 3rd largest home shopping organisation in the world.

So off I went to check out the Daxon website so see what they have to offer.  I was quite surprised at the depth of their stock, from lingerie to homewares and a lot in between!

As a new customer you can receive a 10% discount and free delivery over £40, they also have an amazing 70% off sale on at the moment.

This camel double-breasted trench coat is now £29 marked down from £99!



 If you write about the Daxon brand on your blog by the 31st December you could be earning yourself a £50 Amazon voucher too.  All of the information can be found on the Daxon blog.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment