And Breathe ....

Our family has been a long time lover of A.Vogel health products, they have been an essential part of our family's health and well-being for over 2 decades.   So when the folks at A.Vogel asked me to test out their *Sinuforce Nasal Spray I was more than keen.




Although I never get colds or flu, I have had a continual blocked nasal passage for way too long, most nights I sleep with one of those attractive nose strips stuck to the bridge of my nose.  The first time I forgot to take it off when getting TC up she looked a little puzzled but immediately tried to relieve me of the sticky plaster! 

The key function of the nose is to clean inhaled air.  My blocked nose probably has a few causes, pollen, dust (Mr J is always sanding something down), I also get an annoying nasal drip sometimes. I'm looking at getting some allergy tests done to see if there I'm allergic to any foodstuffs.


Sinuforce Nasal Spray reduces nasal congestion without affecting the natural protective function of the nasal mucosa or drying the lining of the nasal passages.

It is not contraindicated with any medication or for those with heart conditions, who often can't use decongestant medication.

Sinuforce is suitable for adults and children and can be used in the longer-term for up to 30 days.

I have been using it now for a couple of weeks once in the morning and before bed and although I still wear the nasal strips 2-3 nights a week, I've certainly noticed a difference as the Sinuforce Nasal Spray is really starting to clear my nasal passages.

Ingredients include menthol plus Peppermint oil, Eucalyptus to ease breathing and Chamomile oil which has a soothing effect on your nose and I'm pleased to say it has a very pleasant fresh aroma, not overpowering at all.

The unique bottle, which is a generous 20ml size, does not require preservatives and is well worth a try if you suffer with a blocked nose.  I will definitely keep on using as needed.



*This product was supplied by A. Vogel for the purposes of review - the opinions are all my very own.

4 comments:

  1. I too reviewed this in the middle of a cold and loved it! although not a fan of nasal sprays i did get on well with this product.

    It was lovely to read another review :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used A.Vogel products for years, really love them. Will pop over & read yours too x

      Delete
  2. unfortunately I use nasal sprays way to much as I too have nasal issues.. I need to revisit docs as my nasal passages are always quite swollen..but I'm allergic to dust.. so that doesn't help..Fab stuff through...as like many nasal sprays..I have used this one too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nasal spray seems to wash out my nostrils too TMI haha! so gets rid of dust too. I hate dust, am constantly dusting :)

    ReplyDelete