Time for Change

With the end of British Summer Time, a fresh new look is in order for the blog, I'm feeling the need for change all round, the blog is my starting point.  I'm such a tweaker though, I'll probably try out many different blog looks! 

Begone with the pink, I think I'm (nearly) over it now, even TC's new bedroom is not pink so maybe I'm cured?  I do hope not, I've rather enjoyed dressing up and buying pink in every conceivable shade for a girl, it's been a while and it has been a joy.  Slowly but surely other colours have crept into her wardrobe, the reds, the yellows, the navy denims and even the black trousers much needed especially now the colder and wetter weather is upon us and everything seems muddier.

The changing of the clocks has never bothered me in any way except losing that extra hour of sleep when they go forward in the Spring.  I have friends worried their toddlers are going to be up even earlier than they are already at 6am, I am fortunate with TC, she is a great sleeper and although this morning she awoke the expected extra hour earlier, by tonight she will be back in her stride at bedtime and up at her usual (much more civilised) 8am time tomorrow morning.



Do the time changes twice a year affect or disrupt your children's sleep pattern?


4 comments:

  1. evening honey, love the colour change :-)

    my little man was not effected with clock change sleeping wise, however he was very mardy an hour before lunch!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine had a 3 hour nap instead of 2 hours, which was the only change, its when we lose an hour that's the hard one! x

      Delete
  2. Loving the new look! Keep tweeking until you are totally happy with your new look. Little A awoke a whole hour earlier this morning, but we should be back on track tonight, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its all a bit grey at the moment, like the weather, must cheer it up a bit with some colour! We're back on track too until the next change of course xx

      Delete