Back from Bloggy Holiday

I've had a little bloggy holiday recently spending time with my toddler girl, enjoying the long awaited summer sunshine and making the most of our time together. 

She will be starting nursery a couple of days a week soon, I don't want her to go, we have so much fun together and the memories I am making and keeping tucked away are priceless to me, but I know it's the right thing to do for her.  She loves other children and I know she will enjoy it immensely and maybe they can persuade her to sit on the gorgeous pink loo seat I bought her instead of using it as a frisbee!




She has lots of lovely, naughty energy which needs new outlets, her not so new toddler prank  is to wait until I am printing out something important (usually for work) and then run off with the paper, highly amusing to her!  And her also not so new found temper tantrums are still making me snort with laughter, I try not to let her see me chuckling but she is so dramatic, I think she has a career in acting in her future! 

So time to say au revoir all too soon to the summer now that the August Bank Holiday is over, it's all been so unpredictable this year unless you count the predictability of the rain to fall.  I've picked nearly the last of the blackberries from the garden which we had with breakfast today, a sure sign that Autumn isn't that far away. 

Let the nursery visits begin, I have a list of my preferred places, those that come highly recommended, they all need registration fees and 6 weeks notice to leave so we'll be trying out some taster mornings, but knowing Miss TC she will love them all...


..






6 comments:

  1. Hello! Glad you are back from your bloggy break - lovely pictures, and sounds like you have had a lovely time with your daughter over the Summer. Little A goes to nursery a couple of mornings a week and she loves it!X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hate when summer ends, especially when we didn't get much! I know TC will love nursery, it's all this growing up so fast, nursery is another milestone....

      Delete
  2. I love your photo collage. Looks like you had a great summer and got plenty of time at the beach. Good luck to TC starting nursery, I'm sure she'll love it. (And at least you can do your printing whilst she's there!). x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This list is long for things I must do. I have enjoyed her being with me though, precious time ...

      Delete
  3. Bless you, this brought a lump to my throat! I remember those days of, mine are now much older and I can't wait for th em to go back to school! Looks like you made some great summer hols memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Suzanne, I am a memory keeper, I know how important it is to take a "snapshot" for when we're
    old(er) & grey!

    ReplyDelete