How lovely, my very first blogging award, huge thanks and apologies to Sharla from the House at Bluebird Lane, thanks for the award but so sorry I haven't written this post sooner, very honoured though that you read my blog as yours is simply divine.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who has awarded you and link back to them. 2. Share seven things about yourself. 3. Pass the award along to 5 (here or there) other newly discovered blogs.
So here are 7 things about me, I'm not used to talking about myself so they may be a bit obscure!
1. I am an avid seed saver, I love finding seed pods on plants and have had an endless fascination for them since I was a young child. I carry mini secateurs, gloves & plastic bags in my handbag!!
2. I love camera's and photography and used to help my dad develop photos. I see photo opp's everywhere, just need my camera velcro'd to me at all times!
3. I was told by an Olympic medalist, when she saw me compete and win an 800m race at 13, that I could be an Olympic athlete one day if I kept up my training. You have no idea what that meant to me at the time.
4. I like reading autobiographies, especially from old Hollywood and my sporting heroes, past and present.
5. I eat seafood of one kind or another every day, I sometimes even eat salmon for breakfast. 6. I am still in love with David Cassidy :)