Versatile Blogging Award



How lovely, my very first blogging award, huge thanks and apologies to Sharla from the House at Bluebird Lane, thanks for the award but so sorry I haven't written this post sooner, very honoured though that you read my blog as yours is simply divine.

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the blogger who has awarded you and link back to them.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 (here or there) other newly discovered blogs.

So here are 7 things about me, I'm not used to talking about myself so they may be a bit obscure!

1.  I am an avid seed saver, I love finding seed pods on plants and have had an endless fascination for them since I was a young child. I carry mini secateurs, gloves & plastic bags in my handbag!!
2.  I love camera's and photography and used to help my dad develop photos.  I see photo opp's everywhere, just need my camera velcro'd to me at all times!
3.  I was told by an Olympic medalist, when she saw me compete and win an 800m race at 13, that I could be an Olympic athlete one day if I kept up my training.  You have no idea what that meant to me at the time.
4.  I like reading autobiographies, especially from old Hollywood and my sporting heroes, past and present. 
5.  I eat seafood of one kind or another every day, I sometimes even eat salmon for breakfast.
6.  I am still in love with David Cassidy :)
7.  I was Made in Chelsea - literally!

Told you... obscure!

I'm nominating the following ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your award!

    Point #6 is my favorite, LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete