Super Fast Lunch!

These are the greatest crackers I have ever tasted, I found them recently and now cannot put them down.  Wholegrain flatbread filled with linseeds & crammed on top with linseeds and sesame seeds.  High in fibre and packed with omega-3's!  If you want to cut down on your bread intake these Krackers are ideal.


Today's lunch is a Kracker topped with a good dollop of a popular brand of cream cheese, avocado and tomato slices served with a handful of lettuce and watercress, nice and filling but not heavy on the tum.   A little drizzle of olive oil on the tomatoes and cress and you're done!

Avocado's are one of my favourite foods, nutrient dense, they contain essential vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients and are full of monounsaturated fats, the good ones!




No time to make lunch?? This was flung together in 5 minutes flat!  Nutritious and delicious!

.

4 comments:

  1. Inspiring me yet again ML Mummy! Am thinking of doing a follow up post on my bread free lunches...some of your suggestions may feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look forward to it. I could talk about good food all day ;)

      Delete
  2. That looks yummy - I need to cut down on my bread intake too - your lunch looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was & surprisingly kept me going all afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete