Glorious Goodwood

Had a fabulous day at the Waterbeach Spa at Goodwood in Chichester yesterday with 5 lovely friends.  The grounds are really beautiful and the weather held up too, lovely and warm and sunny.



We were booked in for the Perfect Prep Day which included a fabulous Decleor facial, Decleor is one of my favourite brands of skincare, I've been using it for years, love, love, love it! 



We also had a back, neck and shoulder massage, which was exactly what I needed to work out all of the kinks and tension, 20 minutes of pure bliss from Catherine who clearly loves her job as her massage skills are superb.  Then when I managed to peel myself off the therapist's couch we finished off with a mini manicure with Jessica products, another fav of mine.  So I am now sporting rather fetching Raspberry nails, which TC found fascinating when I got back, a girl after my own heart!

We had full use of the Health Club facilities so we all had a lovely swim & a long natter in the jacuzzi!   There was a well equipped fitness suite there too but I was there to relax, unwind and be pampered and I think mission accomplished!

Lunch was thrown into the day package, marinated salmon and salad for me,


(yes that is a glass of vino you see before you!), the food in the Bar & Grill was excellent, the Maitre D explained how they used organic produce.  All the waiting staff were very attentive but wished they wouldn't have kept calling us Madam, made me feel older than I should!

We couldn't have picked a busier day though, there was a celebrity golf day  going on in aid of the Chesnut Tree House childrens Hospice, so lovely to see so many there in aid of a very worthy cause.  Spotted a few famous sporting faces too.


All in all a really good day, missed TC, only phoned home 3 times!
TC and Daddy had a great day too and the squeal of surprise I got from her when I walked through the door was priceless, I'd really like to bottle some of those moments.

.



No comments:

Post a Comment